Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sleep Walking The "Moon Walk"

Do you ever get a feeling, when you are not sure if you are still awake or just dreaming? If you do, I am sure you would hope everything to be normal when you wake up - assuming of course you were dreaming in the first place. What if you weren't? What if you couldn't? Well! I don't want to sound like a person on a trip, so excuse me if this sounds a bit weird, but I think I am sleep-walking a moon walk.

The harder I push, The more I am pushed back
The more I desire, The harder I am taken aback
Is this a dream, or a real deadlock?
I guess I am, Sleep walking a moon walk

So, why am I discussing this? If I had known, I wouldn't have! I am probably asking more questions than telling answers. But trust me, this ain't a question and there surely is no answer. I think it's more of a condition - a state of being; just another frame of mind.

Freaked out already? Please don't be!
Thoughts flow free, just sink in with me
Really press hard and you will understand
This post was designed to kill some of your time!


Thank you for reading this post, it meant nothing! I am now responsible for wasting a couple of your minutes :) Curse me as much as you like, but remember - there is always a little truth in "just kidding".

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha Ha!!! Good one!
    Ye Gabdu ko bhej do and usse kaho khud samaje and then rookies ko samjhake experts banaye :@

    Anyways, on a serious note, I enjoy abstract posts and i truly liked this one!

    Keep Writing :-)
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete